Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Okay, don't know where my mojo is but it seems to have left the building AGAIN!
When I have my granddaughter here, I can think of all kinds of things I would like to do (craftwise, that is)but don't have the time. Then, when I don't have her or anything else that I must do, I proceed to clean out closets etc. Why? Because I can't get head wrapped around only one thing at a time. I have my daughter's birthday coming up and there is also Mother's Day and I can't get my head wrapped around ANYTHING. Oh, well, this sure isn't getting me there. Guess I will go surf the net for more ideas. Maybe next time I will have something to share...

1 comment:

  1. you did awesome with my bday presents, mom. can't wait to get scrappin' with you and make us some calendars! i think since it's going to rain all weekend, i'll try to get my craft/hobby stuff organized. we'll see how that goes with the bugster around, tho. i put one thing up, she pulls it back down. i pull something down, she puts it up. i'm sure you know that battle all too well. :)

    ReplyDelete