Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

These are the Easter baskets and some cards that I have been working on.

An anniversary card for my daughter, Jeannette and her husband, Jerrod! May they have many more! Another of Paulo's designs.



This is the card I created for my grandson, Blayne's birthday! He informed me the other day when he stayed overnight with us that he loves trains so I found an image of Thomas the Train and preceded to make a cut file. Not the greatest but for a first try, I don't think it turned out half bad!



Okay, my first try with vinyl! I bought these plates on the clearance aisle at Wally World! They only had two left when I finally decided what I wanted to do with them so I will have to figure out something else for the oldest daughter! The cross is from a design by Paulo. And, the butterflies, I believe, are from Penny's design. Actually, I made Kaye, my oldest daughter, a glass block light with a cutout of Chococat on it for her birthday but I forgot to take a picture (which I often forget to do)before giving it to her. Maybe she will read this and send me a picture to include here.

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn (aka Kaye)May 12, 2010 at 3:13 PM

    Mom, I will try to remember to get a picture of it...it's super cute! and matches my Chococat-themed life, uh, i mean bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, when ya get me that pic can you get me one of the card I mailed out to you today?

    ReplyDelete