Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day!!!!

Okay, so this is my way to enjoy the Labor Day weekend! DH is out working on the yard and I've been busy in the "s"craproom again!

More hairbows for the Katiebug!

Also, finally worked some more with the wall hanging that I have been working on for a while now!

Funny, how I start something so simple, decide I don't like the way it is looking and leave it alone for a while and, all of a sudden, everything starts coming together just the way you want it to.  That's the way I work most of the time. Too many ideas and not enough time to see them thru. Oh, well, I will complete those UFOs sooner or later.

1 comment:

  1. love katiebug's hair bows, mom! now you just need to get started on matching outfits (or tutus!!) for her. :D never enough time, right?

    ReplyDelete