Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long time!

Wow! It's been a long time since I wrote here. Not that I haven't been creating anything - just been busy and haven't remembered to take pictures of anything that I created. I had planned on creating my own version of Pillow Pets for my three grands. But, as luck would have it, my sewing machine ended up in the shop before I got those done. So, like everyone else, I went out and bought them. Blech! I did get some of my SIL's shirts and jackets for his business done. He was happy about that. I made some nice little gift baskets for the girls and their family. Of course, everyone got a new mug with the Snowman Soup attached.
I also got to finish my picture frame for the family. It is a large frame with an insert mat for several smaller pictures. I took paper mache letters, painted them white and then decopaged them with nature photo paper. I trimmed them in white and placed them on top of the frame. Eventually, this will all be part of a family history wall that I am working on.
Maybe I can add pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. Kat-your favorite daughter-June 23, 2011 at 2:25 PM

    as you are well aware, you need to post! :)

    ReplyDelete